Thursday, April 27, 2006

if i were a time of the day

You Are Sunrise!
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward. Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.
I had always thought I was sunset. Sunset for me means relaxation, a thrill, a triumph that the day is over and that you've accomplished something. Sunset signifies a promise of a better day ahead of me....
But I think sunrise better describes me now. I WANT to be always an optimist, assured and unconstrained with imaginary woes and uncertainties. I WANT to love life more and I want to make it better each day!

No comments: