Friday, November 17, 2006

twiddly and twitchy

The past two weeks of November came and went without so much a fracas. And it went so fast I could barely remember what I did and what happened in the past seventeen days. Well, I remember snippets of ho hum work, chores, pineapple upside down cake, but- I remember most is how dreary the weather gradually has become. Cold, clammy, gusty, rainy. Perhaps, I am just kind of… mad at the weather.

Somehow, days feel like beat and totally slumberous. Am I in dullsville? Ever felt like you’re stuck with all the madness in the world and you can’t take another minute of it? Well, I am not exactly in that avenue but I just felt like I am taking it one hour at a time. If I’m anxious about a task or a buzz I abhor at 2:00pm, I always tell myself I’m unassailable for a few hours until then. At least. It’s silly, but it works somehow.

The comfort of worrying too much is the desire to look forward to something innocuous: a nice meal you’re gonna prepare, a relaxed time on the couch watching late-night TV, some funny stuffs online, a tub of ice cream, and quite ironically- another day. I’m always chirpy at the end of each day, because it means: I got through another day (be it rough, boring, happy or an emotional day) without a broken spirit. It’s enough to reconcile me with the reality.

I guess the whole antsy-feeling-over-a-seemingly-worthless-and-cutthroat-day-and-everyday is not so bad. Whatever it is that I’m feeling so antsy about, I can always blame it on the weather. It will always get better. Tomorrow.


1 comment:

Rudy Wellsand said...

ABOUT THAT TITLE- "NOT ALL THOSE WHO WONDER ARE LOST!" ARE YOU SURE?

"....and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE from the foundation of the world..."(Rev. 17:8). It is the END of the AGE, and yes...these ARE ALL LOST!

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny?

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE BRILLIANT DAY!